FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Position: Environmental Engineer, or Civil Engineer
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
- Project management including coordination of contractors, management of tenders, construction monitoring and surveying;
- Field supervision of: geologic, hydrogeologic & geo-environmental drilling investigations; groundwater monitoring; and geochemical testing;
- Core understanding of site characterization;
- Technical analysis to interpret engineering properties and design civil works; • Corresponding with clients and regulators;
- Written communication and reporting.
- Degree in Environmental, Civil or Geological Engineering;
- Registered with APEGS as Professional Engineer or Engineer-in-Training; • Knowledge and experience in civil engineering design, environmental site assessment, hydrogeology, civil engineering design, and/or report writing;
- Knowledge and willingness to learn various software for data presentation, manipulation and civil design;
- Willingness and ability to work in the field; and,
- Valid Class 5 drivers license with a favourable driving record.
About WaterMark Consulting Ltd.:
WaterMark Consulting Ltd. is an engineering company specializing in hydrogeologic, civil and geo-environmental industries within the Province of Saskatchewan. We have been in operation since 2003 and have been successful in the water well, agribusiness, industrial site management, and municipal solid waste industries.
Our success stems from our attention to clients’ needs. Our staff offer industry leading expertise in our fields of service. Our size allows us to adapt to changing conditions and information available to us in the field. This ability permits the opportunity to change our approach immediately creating ongoing efficiencies and project advancements. Most of our work comes from return clients who value our attention to detail and technical expertise.
We currently employ seven (7) staff. We are active in promoting continued education and a healthy work-life balance. We offer and encourage an open and diverse workforce. We offer industry leading salaries, significant overtime opportunities, a corporate savings plan, employee health plan, and annual bonus. We are in a growth cycle and look forward to a dedicated and able person to join our team.
Forward Resume To: Mr. David Tratch, P.Eng., firstname.lastname@example.org