FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY –
Intermediate Engineering Technologist
Position: Environmental Engineering Technologist, or Civil Engineering Technologist
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
- Field supervision of geologic and hydrogeologic drilling investigations;
- Field supervision of geo-environmental drilling investigations;
- Field supervision of groundwater monitoring and geochemical testing; Surveying activities including slope staking, second grading and topographic surveys;
- Assistance with coordinating contractors and managing tenders;
- Data entry and basic data manipulation and organization;
- Technical software use to interpret engineering properties and design civil works;
- Basic AutoCAD drafting; and,
- Written communication and reporting.
- Diploma in Environmental Engineering Technology;
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- Certification as a CET or A.Sc.T. would be an asset;
- Knowledge and experience in surveying and in particular RTK survey equipment; Knowledge and willingness to learn various software for data presentation, manipulation and civil design;
- Willingness and ability to work in the field; and,
- Valid Class 5 drivers license with a favourable driving record.
About WaterMark Consulting Ltd.:
WaterMark Consulting Ltd. is an engineering company specializing in hydrogeologic, civil and geo-environmental industries within the Province of Saskatchewan. We have been in operation since 2003 and have been successful in the water well, agribusiness, industrial site management, and municipal solid waste industries.
Our success stems from our attention to clients’ needs. Our staff offer industry leading expertise in our fields of service. Our size allows us to adapt to changing conditions and information available to us in the field. This ability permits the opportunity to change our approach immediately creating ongoing efficiencies and project advancements. Most of our work comes from return clients who value our attention to detail and technical expertise.
We currently employ seven (7) staff. We are active in promoting continued education and a healthy work-life balance. We offer and encourage an open and diverse workforce. We offer industry leading salaries, significant overtime opportunities, a corporate savings plan, employee health plan, and annual bonus. We are in a growth cycle and look forward to a dedicated and able person to join our team.
Forward Resume To: Mr. David Tratch, P.Eng., email@example.com